Community Coffee / School Tour
South Pasadena Middle School hosts monthly informational meetings and tours of our campus from September through June.
These meetings are called "Community Coffees" and are conducted by our Principal, Mr. Kubela or our Assistant Principal, Mr. Yim.
Community Coffees start at 8:30 am and last approximately till 9:30 am.
For additional information about South Pasadena Middle School please see refer to our Website under the "About Us" tab and see "Performance Data".
If you would like to attend our Community Coffee, REGISTRATION/RSVP IS REQUIRED.
Please call our main office at (626) 441-5830 and the office staff will assist you.
Report to the main office at 8:30 am on the dates below. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Here is the schedule for the all upcoming SPMS Community Coffees:
* October 7, 2016 - 8:30am to 9:30am
* December 2, 2016 - 8:30am to 9:30am
* February 3, 2017 - 8:30am to 9:30am
* March 31, 2017 - 8:30am to 9:30am
* June 2, 2017 - 8:30am to 9:30am
Need to use our facility?
Facilities Use Application Process: Our District has transitioned to an online permit processing system called Civic Permits. This new system will help streamline the permitting process for Use of Facilities applications / requests, as well as assist in tracking payments and insurance verification.
Please register and create an account on our District website at spusd.civicpermits.com and submit your application for your request. Or click on the link below.
- Register and create an account with Civic Permits
- Upload a Certificate of Insurance that has South Pasadena Unified as Certificate Holder and an Additional Insured Endorsement, naming South Pasadena USD, its Employees and School Board as Additional Insured.
- Payment of facilities use fee and applicable personnel charges must be made in advance of the use.
Checks returned for insufficient funds and/or failure to pay as per the above are grounds to deny Facility User any future use of District facilities.