Click this LINK to go to the SPMS PTA website
PTA “No Sweat” Fundraising
The South Pasadena Middle School PTA is adopting a new approach to fundraising and we think you’ll agree, a “No Sweat” way is a simple and straightforward way for our students and families to contribute.
- No Baking
- No Badgering Family, Friends, Co-Workers or Neighbors to think about Christmas or Hanukkah wrapping in September!
- No event with a “Thon” attached to it
- No Fancy Balls, Gambling Nite or Hoedowns!
We are asking you to make a straight donation to the SPMS PTA and be done with it!
In return, the students and teachers will benefit from a number of PTA supported programs, activities and services, such as:
* Science Weather Station * Field Trips * Monetary Library donations *
* Technology for Special Needs Classrooms * Site Beautification *
*Teacher Appreciation Luncheons * Movie Night on the Quad*
Since this is our first year introducing this to the South Pasadena Middle School community, the SPMS PTA is asking every family to donate a $20.00, tax-deductible donation, and if you can give more, we will gladly accept it. Any other amount is also appreciated. Our hope is to reach the goal of $20,000 for this school year. Your support is greatly appreciated by the PTA, teachers, and all our students…Thank you!